Re: [IP] taught myself a lesson- no more insulin

I my pump died a week ago and I had to be without it
for a day until the refurb one arrived the next
morning.  I should think that you will do well by
testing and really staying on top of things.  My
downfall was the fact that I had no Lantus on hand and
no active Rx at the pharmacy.  It seems a waste to
have to get a whole bottle of Lantus for just one
overnight.  Anyway, i did pretty well. Had a few
spikes along the way.  My BG first thing the next
morning was 180 I think. Kind of high, but not all
that bad considering.  Good luck.  Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?