[IP] Insurance woes

I met with someone in my HR dept. this morning about the coverage I have been
getting with Anthem BC/BS on my tubing/infusion sets. We are trying to get a
better policy for next  year that will allow me to get them as prescription
(which the old plan MedBen did allow through their mail order prescription
Anyone else with Anthem BC/BS, can you please tell me which type of plan you
have and if it covers your supplies this way? If you can, details would be
nice. Your state, what your plan is called, etc. I have Anthem Blue Access
Thanks for any facts you can give me. You can email me at
email @ redacted

Sherry C