Re: [IP] Re: New MM Pump

Yes really well said !!.  With such a good technology out there waiting to
help us in our day to day lives I sure hope Mini Med gets the message before
it becomes time to switch the 508 series with the next generation. I'd hate to
see Minimed go the way of the Dinosaur.

Dx 27-Dec-1979
MM508 pumping 27-Jan-2003