Re: [IP] no prob pump

This was about the only conclusion anyone has ever been able to come up
with.  I've talked to engineers, several different kinds that I know
personally, and they have no definite answers either.  The bottom line
most people have given me, including my own medical team, is try another
brand of pump if my insurance will allow it, and see if they are built
and shielded differently, so that maybe I wouldn't have a problem. Maybe
it's something that there's no way around for me.

I did do a week trial of a Cozmo, but that's not really long enough to
tell.  I've gone several weeks at a time without a MM blanking out.
Just when I get hopeful that maybe the problem has magically solved
itself, I wake up and it's being weird again.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted