[IP] Pumping on Animas

Hey Everyone, started my first day on Animas IR 1000 pump today and
looking forward to getting my basal rates finely tuned. Does anyone know
if a switch from Glargine to Novolog infusion would create more
consistent BG levels in the 90-130 range based upon absorption? I am at
a .45 basal and on a 12-15 Insulin to carb ratio. Does switching to
consistent infusion affect kinetics of insulin in the body versus
injecting glargine at bedtime? My BG's seem to be improving even as of
the first 24hrs....more consistently within range. Thanks for your
IDDM 27 years
Pumping: Day One