Re: [IP] no prob pump

> My son lived in the same house as I did and had not one problem with his
508, yet I had eight of them, all with
static type failures.  >>>

Do you suppose this has to do with body chemistry? We've discussed something
like this before, I think. I know I could not wear a watch without a
stainless steel back with moleskin on it to protect the watch from my
skin/chemistry. Now, this also confirms that a baby is *not* part of a
woman's body since it has completely different DNA and makeup and often
different blood types. My 2 kids could wear watches with no problems. YMMV

Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.