[IP] Re:Letting the resevoir empty out

Does anyone let there reservoirs empty out.  Bone dry, down to the last drop.
 Sounds like the coffee commercial.. Okay seriously, I do use every drop of
insulin before I change the site.  Just wondering.  Because mine beeps once it
reaches 30 units, do you realize how long 30 units could last a person
especially depending on the time of day you reach that #.