Re: [IP] Diabetes funk (long)

In a message dated 7/10/2003 10:01:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So
> my question is how do you fill a reservoir without changing the site. I just
> don't get it,

I disconnect the quick set at the site (do it without looking) take out the
reservouir fill up new resiviour or use the old one. I go through the whole
process without changing the tubing. I just don't do the fixed prime.

I hope i explained it well. Its easy and takes a no more then a min or two.
Oh yeah, I use the paradigm as well.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992