[IP] Diabetes funk (long)

I can't believe I am going to admit to this, but I often keep my sites in for
a week to 10 days! I only remember to change sites when it gets a little
 itchy. I refill the pump with insulin often but don't change sites all the
otherwise I would be changing sites every 1.5 to 2 days. And this is from the
girl who used to get infections seconds after inserting the new site! Im
talking puss oozing out (nice image huh).

I am so busy with school right now I just don't remember to change my site. I
am known to refill the resiviour in the car, during breaks in class, in
 restaurants, bathrooms, you name it i've done it. My priority is to get
It is horrible, but changing sites just doesn't cross my mind until I am
physically reminded of it. I don't notice a change in blood sugars because of
keeping a site in too long.

I am really at a loss as to how to remind myself to change sites. I am far
 too busy in the rest of my life. Its like I just don't have time to think about
my diabetes. I have had days where I even forget to test! Ahhh! Its not all
that often, but occasionally happens. I am really in a diabetes funk. I know
what I should do its getting the motication and diverting my energy from
elsewhere to my diabetes management.

Reading this list helps, but sometimes I don't get a chance to read the posts
until late at night. Other days I read it as a break from doing work.

I am at my wits end with school ( the short of it is i am going to be a 5th
 year senior and im very mad about it as i have not had any time off in all that
time including summers!) and my boyfriend and i are getting ready to be
 seperated with him going to Georgetown for grad school and me having to stay in
Chicago until April. Diabetes is not something I want to deal with right now.

What can I do? I have reminders everywhere about my diabetes but its not

We all go through this and I am interested in hearing how others have dealt.

Thank you in advanced.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992