Re: [IP] THE PARADIGM SYSTEM is a first step

In a message dated 7/10/03 5:35:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Jan said:
> >Cozmo announced it would have something sometime next year. When MiniMed
> made
> >the announcement, it had the product approved and ready to go. Cozmo has
> >nothing (except promises) until the FDA says it does.
> Sorry, Jan, but Cozmo already has a pump which is technically far superior
> Minimed.  Minimed sat on their butt for years, doing nothing, until Cozmo
> prompted them to begin catching up!
> I am happy to see the competition between the Pump manufacturers, because we
> pumpers are the benefactors.

Geez people. I was talking about the pump-meter thing and *nothing else*.
 That is what Deltec announced it will have ... sometime. It hopes early 2004,
it's really up to the FDA. MM waited until it had approval before it made an
announcement. Again, about the pump-meter thing only.

Jan and ElvisToo