Re: [IP] no prob pump

It sure is a YMMV thing.  My son lived in the same house as I did and
had not one problem with his 508, yet I had eight of them, all with
static type failures.  You'd think all conditions would be the same yet
not one of his ever shorted out.  I never dropped one of them, always
kept them in the special cases with a dryer sheet, but still they would
just stop working with no warning sounds, usually in the middle of the
night and I'd wake up to a totally dead pump.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted