[IP] MM infusion sets

Caoilte wrote:
 should get the 6mm or 9mm cannula...I'm currently using the BD Ultra-
Fine II *short needle*...so do I need the shorter 6mm or what? Please

I think the needle length depends on the amount of fat a person may have. The
more fat needing the longer cannula - 9 MM. It depends were I put my set. No
matter where there is or is not fat, I still prefer the longer needle because
the longer needle can withstand twisting and moving. For me the shorter
cannula, 6 mm, tended to fall out more easier. I tried the quick sets and
still prefer the silhouettes because of the angle going in. Happy pumping
Sharon B