[IP] Re: New MM Pump

        Is it only me?  Or, does anyone else feel that they are probably
not interested in MM as the provider of their next pump if MM is not
interested in me (other than as a consumer of disposables)?
        I take more insulin than appropriate for a 511/512, but I never
hear about any improvements to the 508 technology, or any other MM pump
improvement for those that require the 300mm reservoir.  While I agree
with those who have said that most of the bells and whistles on the never
pumps are unnecessary (and that we should be more attuned to a cure or at
least a closed-loop system), I want to know that the company which will
be providing my next pump is giving my needs equal consideration to those
that can do with the smaller reservoir.
        I hope those who have said that MM people - maybe even those who
have decision authority - read this site and that one of them will share
MM's thinking with us.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!