[IP] MM Infusion sets

I'm in the process of getting my MM Paradigm 512 and I'm a little
confused on the cannula length and type...

I know I want the Quick Release, so it's down to the Quick-Set, Soft-
Set, or the Sillhouette? I know the Quick Release already has the
sticky stuff (so you don't have to use tape?)

I'm *so confused*!! What do most of you use? I'm also confused about if
I should get the 6mm or 9mm cannula...I'm currently using the BD Ultra-
Fine II *short needle*...so do I need the shorter 6mm or what? Please