[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #386

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:00:28 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] overweight and Diabetic

Do any of the women here, have Grave's Disease plus being Diabetic and how
has it affected your weight.

I have gained a total of 80lbs additional lbs since being diagnosed 16 years
ago with diabetes and 12 years ago with the Thyroid problem ever since I have
gradually gained plus I have 3 kids.  I have had tried all diets and cannot
get the weight off, and I want to so badly.

I feel its the thyroid not helping and of course the diabetes.  I have pretty
good control over the diabetes but the weight does not go away.

Any suggestions.

WOW   Me too   Thyroid 6 years ago after 2nd child

Diabetes 3 years ago after 3 rd child

I just gained 15lbs in the last 6mo..Itoo

I have no clue whats going on!

 I did gain 25 lbs when they started me on injections and then I was stable for
3 years

It really sucks....I weigh 60 lbs more in ythe last 7 years!

 although I dont have any answers to help you out in reference to diets, it was
interesting to hear someone with the same issue..Im about ready to try a liquid

Good Luck

 Dawn Vesneske partylite Candle Consultant & Recruiter847-740-8851