[IP] Re: Paradigm "upgradable"

> (It is common practice to give a new model number to a
> device that is identical to another with just a software change when it
> comes to electronic devices.)
> Ryan
I have noticed this on vehicles, too. Keep the body style and change a
little something here or there and it's the newer version. Look at
Chrysler's Minivan that was the same body style for several years.

> I  rarely had no delivery alarms, always had bad sites ( i got infections
> a matter of seconds from insertion)

Bad sites have nothing to do with the pump itself. I had a couple of
infections when using Lilly Regular beef/pork insulin - my CPI/Lilly as
archaic as it was with one basal rate only, had nothing to do with those
sites. My 506 was replaced once and I continued use of it for 6 years. I
used Velosulin pure pork starting in '84 which cleared my problem.