Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm H2O logged/minimed database not updated

I learned the hard way, when I received a bill for $1,000 worth of pump
supplies that I had returned in trade from 508 supplies to Paradigm
supplies, that you need a receipt to prove things

I never use the envelopes they provide anymore, and also send stuff by
either FedEx or UPS so I can have a tracking number and a signature
verification.  Plus, keep the verification for a long time.  I received
this bill almost a year after I had returned these pump supplies.

Like I've said before, probably ever possible thing that could go wrong
for me in my two years of pumping with MM has happened to me, so I've
been there, done that before!

Judi in MI
email @ redacted