[IP] Re: Paradigm "upgradable"

>Someone else wrote:
>>   also noticed that it has 0.05 uncrements.
>So how do they do that with new software???   I would think that
>would be a mechanical thing.

The Paradigm 511 is capable, from a mechanical standpoint, of
delivering .05 increments as well...but it wasn't enabled in the
software to support doing so.  (Don't ask me why...I'm just saying that
they didn't support it.)

The following is a quote from diabetesnet.com:

"The Paradigm motor was designed to deliver U-200 insulin, so a simple
software change would allow it to deliver 0.05 unit basal increments. "