Re: [IP] graves disease

I perhaps was not clear in my first note.

I was diagnosed with the graves disease.  Had the thyroid zap out, with
Iodine treatment.  Now I have been taking synthryoid medication ever since.

When I was diagnosed, I was gaining weight at the time, and ever since I blew

I do pump.  And my doctor just 2 days ago, told me, to tweak with my basals,
so I don't have so many lows, so that's what I been doing, and unfortunately I
have woke up with very highs, over 200, when I usually am in the low 50-70
range.  So I have to play with it, till I get it just right.  I made another
 adjustment last nite and this morning I was 147, and I was not happy, but
in the right direction.

I do enjoy all the suggestions and reminders, thank you to all who have
responded to my pleas.  Keep them coming.

Birmingham, AL