Re: [IP] overweight and Diabetic

Do any of the women here, have Grave's Disease plus being Diabetic and how
has it affected your weight.

I have gained a total of 80lbs additional lbs since being diagnosed 16 years
ago with diabetes and 12 years ago with the Thyroid problem ever since I have
gradually gained plus I have 3 kids.  I have had tried all diets and cannot
get the weight off, and I want to so badly.

I feel its the thyroid not helping and of course the diabetes.  I have pretty
good control over the diabetes but the weight does not go away.

Any suggestions.