[IP] no prob pump

judi asks:
> Has there been any pump released, no matter what
> manufacturer, that didn't haveat least minor problems?

well i must say that my experience with the 506, as well as that of every
other pumper I knew at the time, was absolutely FLAWLESS on the technical
 side...sure we still had sites go bad, and no delivery alarms due to forgetting
 refill the reservoir, but back then, in the olden days, it was alllllll
and roses

Sara (who uses AOL 6 still because she is waiting from them to get the bugs
out of 7...no....it is 8 now...no wait...8a...dammit...now they just released
9...my poor little windows 95 computer is just gonna EXPLODE!!