[IP] Thanks ... my decision too

I want to thank the group, you are very supportive.

I have decided I do want to go on the pump, but haven't decided when.  I
need to talk with my school district and find out what is going to happen
to the insurance this year.  I might be most cost effective to wait until
January if we are going to a different insurance.

I also need find out how much a procedure my husband is going through
tomorrow is going to cost and what is going to happen with my CPAP
machine.  I want a new one of those, and am going through the doctor game
on that.

I also have decided on which one.  I am a techie person and like the idea
that pumps are going to start talking to the meters.  I am learning
towards the Cozmo since their meter is going to talk to Freestyle and I
have had good experences with Freestyle/Therasense.

Kathleen Weaver
Marcie (beagle) Bettner's Byte O Magic, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, CGC
Maggie (beagle)