[IP] Re: vitreous

>> then they fill 'er up with some kind of purified water...sew you up and
put you on the subway to
 go home.....>>

I was told it is silicone. Times sure have changed, mine was done 4/97 and I
had lots of restrictions, was kept overnight in hosp. and had 15 drops of 4
diff. meds a day which made me very sleepy. I could not wash my hair bending
forward, no shower above the neck, patch over that eye to keep the light out
(hugsband cut off the lens for the good eye of clip-on sunglasses otherwise
it made me sick to see black so close in one eye), and this went on for 8
weeks. It was tuff and I'm glad SSP's was so easy. PTL I have 20/25 vision
in that eye without correction. I wear glasses for the bifocals cuz cataract
implants (plastic) can't focus like natural lenses and they were set for far
vision. YMMV

Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case