[IP] Re: Paradigm H2O logged/minimed database not updated

Hello fellow pumpers! I was in florida recently and played a bit in the
 waves- got knocked down by a few -however I was never in over my hips- I
when I was through that water was in the LED screen. so  I called minmed from
the beach (got to love cell phones) and they reported that their record
 indicated I still own a minimed 508, and that I would have to return that
before they
could sent me out one.  With much persuading on my part and having to speak
with a supervisor, they made arrangements to send me another paradigm. My
concern is two fold:
1. Never had problems prior with water in led screen....I was not over 8 ft
of water nor submerged however I did land on my but a few times from waves...
2. I DO NOT have my old teal 508, I turned it in to get my paradigm upgraded,
however their records indicate I still have one. I recall having some problem
 (can't recall what) with the 508 after a few months of use, was sent a
 replacemnt- and sent the damaged one back. I am concerned I have no proof that
sent it.

Any suggestions? I will always send pumps back with return recept requested
from now on, however I recall they just sent me a pre paid envelope

Peace n Pumping