[IP] RE: Paradigm 512

 Thanks to all who posted comments about the new Paradigm 512. I have been
sitting here on the verge of tears because I just started pumping yesterday
(7-8-03) and am angry that my MM rep didn't give me a clue as to just how soon
the 512 would be available. I knew it was coming but not less than 2 months
after getting mine. I really could upgrade if I wanted to but $500 is not just a
drop in the bucket especially with a pump that was purchased 5-20-03. Anyway...
I feel much better after reading everyone's comments! Maybe by the time the
warranty is up on this one, the bugs in the 512 will be worked out or there will
be some new super-duper pump the size of a quarter ;)

Do you Yahoo!?