[IP] PoP Chat reminder

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow evening is the monthly
Parents of Pumpers Chat! It is held the 2nd Thursday of every
month at 9pm EDT/8pm CDT/7pm MDT/6pm PDT, in the Parents chat
room! Come join me for the chat and let's discuss pump stuff,
summer plans, whatever! I look forward to chatting with you!

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-almost 13, dx 11/96, pumping
11/99 w/HTron, currently upgrading to Cozmo, and 7 other
blessings :)