[IP] essential vs. silhouette

We ordered our first set of pump supplies today and couldn't remember
which ones we were supposed to get.  The info was supposed to be in all
the paperwork that was sent in but ...  Anyway, we wended up ordering the
silhouette when I think we were supposed to get the Deltec Essential.
What is the difference in these two types?  Are they basically the same
or do I need to try to get the order changed?

We are supposed to have pump in hand on Friday!

Mom to Maria (5) dxd 2/03