[IP] Glucose Meter swap anyone?

I just got back from my honeymoon and had a small problem with my Freestyle
Tracker while I was gone (my rechargable PDA ran out of juice).  I was
forced to buy a new meter in Aruba.  =)

What I really wanted to buy was a stand alone Freestyle meter, but I had to
settle for was a MediSense Precision Xtra (choice was limited in Aruba).
While I'm tempted to continue using the Precision meter, I can't give up some
of the features that the Tracker offers.

Does anyone out there have an extra Freestyle meter that they'd want to swap
for this Precision Xtra?

Email me off-list if you're interesting in trading.