[IP] Re: Retinopathy errrrrrrr...uummmmm

Ok, have to agree here.  Been there done that.  If you cant see out, they cant
see in.  This is why when the last jerk doctor I went to said I had a huge
pool of blood in my eye, I knew he was lying.  I could see fine.  In fact, my
wonderful surgeon from prior years confirmed it.

Also, it is a pain but usually you wont be unable to totally drive.  I do not
like to drive far, or at night when they bleed but I can still drive.

And yes, you can usually swirl the stuff around so you can see a bit better.

My hope for all of us who have this problem is that at least the eye will
clear so we don't need vitreous replaced.