[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #384

Hi there,
My son, Ryan 15 (almost 16yo) sustained an eye injury about five weeks ago,
ruptured a membrane near his retina and suffered a subretinal hemorrhage.
He goes back next week for an (?) ultrasound of his retina, after undergoing
treatment for traumatic iritis.  He still has no peripheral vision, and with
his diabetes, I am silently FREAKING OUT over what this means down the road
for him :(    When he was diagnosed in 2000, the first thing he said to me
in the hospital was "I don't want to go blind mom" - and now that reality
(in one eye) could very well be here if he has not healed properly.  I HATE
mom of Ryan 15yo dx 2/00 pumping 9/02 Paradigm
(who thinks that upgrading to the 512 is "stupid" because he can do the
math, and "who can't?")