[IP] retinopathy SUC....er....ummm.....no, I HAD it right, IT

In a message dated 7/9/2003 12:18:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> stay still if you can, so that it is as settled as possible

Ok, I've never been one to be limited because of my diabetes, but I must
 confess that I have used my bleeding eye as a very good reason that I can't get
those roller coasters out here. Every time one of my teens says "C'mon mom,
get on this one with us...."  I just shrug my shoulders and say "Sorry, can't
with my eye like this"  LOL  (I really don't like those rides)
Thanks for reminding me about the doc not being able to do anything till it
clears up some, he did say that too just before the Florida trip.
So, basically there is no rhyme or reason to bleeders?  I did have one BS at
71 the other day, but otherwise I've been ok.  Haven't been stressed, am
winning a little at slots and black jack, having fun with hubby and kids.  Not
 excercising right now, so now physical straining. This does just plain ol'