Re: [IP] ezManager

I use the ezmanager exclusively, and it does have some fast food stuff in it
that might just be in the USA, but other than that, I would use it anywhere.
Any foods not in the data base that you eat you can add to it under the
favorites, at least that's what I do. I don't know how I did this diabetes
thing without it now!!!
I highly recomend it!!
Tami in Tucson

Does anybody use the ezManager?
I'm from Europe and I wonder whether the database is very specific for US
food. How about that?
Can you read the IR 1000 data with the palm or PDA or do you need a PC for
Is the programm also useful if you use another pump?

Bob (happy -for now- with my D-TRONplus)