[IP] Re: Are they compatable??

>>>Are the cartridges for the MM 508 and the Dis
H-Tron compatable? >>>

I am sure they are NOT compatible. The only part that would be
interchangeable is the Luer Lock infusion sets. The MM reservoirs are built
to fit into the 50X series pumps and that would be quite different than the
D cartridges. So sorry.

I do everything my Rice Krispies tell me to