Re: [IP] our patented Bolus Wizard calculator

The really good bolus wizard will have a built-in infra-red scanner
that you point at the food you are about to eat.  When activated, it
will identify the type and amount of food you have and then contact the
central server via it's built-in encrypted wireless internet connection,
where it will calculate the carb and fat content from it's vast database
of all known food types.  It will then take a reading from my mood ring,
where it will determine my stress level and apply an appropriate
multiplication factor.   It will take that result, convert it to binary
coded octal, XOR it with the value of "pi", and come up with my bolus.
Now, THAT would  impress me!  ;-)  Until then, I'm happy to do it the
"old-fashioned" way.

Bob, pumping with the DTron+ since 3/2003

Bob, you're too funny.  My mom told me today that Paul Harvey said
there's a new device that'll tell a diabetic how much insulin to take
after a meal.  She didn't believe me when I told her that you had to tell
it how many carbs you were eating.  "But Paul Harvey said. . ."  OK, is
there anyone on this list who thinks Paul Harvey knows more than I do
about insulin pumps?  Didn't think so.

Keep smiling!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!