Re: [IP] THE PARADIGM SYSTEM - any software for it?

Has anyone heard anything from MM about when they might release software
that will support downloading of their new pump?  I was told when I
asked at my Paradigm (511) upgrade a year ago that the software would be
available to download data from this pump within six months and it would
be done though a cradle that you would be able to purchase.  Now a year
later, it appears that has been totally abandoned and my local MM people
have no word on software.  Has anyone heard anything about being able to
download the data from the new pump to a computer?

Judi in MI