Re: [IP] our patented Bolus Wizard calculator

From: Bob Stoll <email @ redacted>

<<<   The really good bolus wizard will have a built-in infra-red scanner
that you point at the food you are about to eat.  When activated, it
will identify the type and amount of food you have and then contact the
central server via it's built-in encrypted wireless internet connection,
where it will calculate the carb and fat content from it's vast database
of all known food types.  It will then take a reading from my mood ring,
where it will determine my stress level and apply an appropriate
multiplication factor.>>>

Should then download your activity level from, your pedometer to decide your
insulin sensitivity at given time :-)
Thanks for the good laugh.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes