[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #383

I take this comment about landing in Peoria very personal.  I live in Peoria
and I truly don't find a plane delay in Peoria horrible and I also believe
that wearing the devises you were talking about will only help, those who
want to further their control.  I believe that Minimed is only trying to
help!
Laurie

> >my plane to Duluth and maybe take control of us and force us to land in
Peoria
instead)" "well, you will have to keep that in your carry on bag for the

duration of this 6 HOUR flight...."  HAHAHAHAHAHAH  good one!!

SSP
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org