[IP] Re: why i'm not a pessimist

In a message dated 7/8/03 5:20:54 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< we all know, that the only reason that has not occurred, is because
of how powerful, the oil companies (lobby) are.... >>

...and because of how most of the American public is completely content to
stay uninformed and rely (maybe) on a few minutes of TV news each day to stay
"informed." People can bash the media all they want, if there was more of a
demand, there would be more and better supply. So all we can do is make the
 insulin pump and drug companies richer, stay informed and keep raising and
money to research that will find a cure. I'm a pessimist, optimist and
 realist. It depends on the situation. When it comes to a cure for diabetes, I'm
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02