[IP] I really am needing HELP

I posted a week or so ago and asked for any help that I could get from fellow
My medicaid has been canceled and I have no insurance. I cannot afford pump
supplies and had to come off the pump and go back on injections last week.
I HATE it !!!  I am also on very strong doses of blood thinners due to a
clotting disorder and I know have bruises every place I give an injection.

I hate to BEG, but now I am begging. I need any kind of help I can get to get
supplies and help getting medication. I am trying to get some help from the
pharmaceutical companies but it is just taking too much time.

Thanks for any help !  I can be reached at email @ redacted