Re: [IP] 512/Cozmonitor

In a message dated 7/8/03 5:58:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ALL the features MiniMed is talking about (except for the communication
> with
> a blood glucose monitor) are already in Cozmo, which is on the market TODAY.
> I would respond to this person saying MiniMed doesn't have anything until
> they can fill orders - how long was the shipment of the original Paradigm
> delayed? 12 months? or was it longer?

I thought the issue under discussion was the "marriage" of a pump and a meter
-- which MM has TODAY and Deltec does not. Deltec *announced* last month that
it *will* have something. MM waited until it had approval before making an
announcement.

Jan and ElvisToo