Re: [IP] bolus before bath or shower - NOT!

Well, I guess I didn't take everyone else's circumstances into
consideration, I live in Tucson(am from Canada) and am a red head. I take
cool showers and baths ;)
Tami in Tucson
hmmm..... it's probably not a good idea to bolus just before a hot
shower or bath. Heating the skin speeds absorption of sub-cu insulin
and can easily produce and unexpected low. The phenomena has been
reported by numerous people over the years wondering why they get low
in the hot tub or during/after a hot shower.