Re: [IP] THE PARADIGM SYSTEM is a first step toward developing an artificial pancreas.

todays advancements are exponentional, at your age i think you will see
great and unimanagible
improvements in the way in which the D is controlled. Implants, smart
pumps, some device that
eliminates the need to test and does it all day long, you just look at your
(watch) whatever.

As for a cure, i'm not sure.

Live long,