Re: [IP] THE PARADIGM SYSTEM is a first step toward developing an artificial pancreas.

On 7/8/03 11:21 AM, "email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar typing skills by
writing:

> I think this is awesome news.  The more technology we have the better.
> Look in the past 50 years were technology has gotten us.
> I will not complain about anything more advanced than what we have now.  If
> we all accept what we have and would not want more technology, we
> would have very little to look forward to with this disease.  I have had D
> for over 20 years and I am ready for any advancements that may come.
> I am still one of the few that still hopes and believes that one day there
> will be a cure.  One step at a time though.
> Yes we already have the cozmo but like someone else said the more companies
> that come out with things like this will just benefit us in the long run.
> With this disease and being in my late 20's it is very hard to look forward
> to my future, but with advancements like this I think it makes things look
> a whole lot better!!!!!
>
> Just my opinion.  Thought I would write something positive.  What a change
> around here!!!!!

It is good to read, but Deltec's Cozmonitor was actually announced a couple
of weeks ago. Where was all the hoopla then? Hmmmm......

-- Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com
http://www.caninediabetes.org/conan.html