Re: [IP] Re: Dawn's problem with MRI & employment

In a message dated 7/7/2003 11:39:00 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Dawn wrote:
> Do I give up control of diabetes although not controlled yet  brittle
> diabetes
> and take the pump on/off for each patient despite what my DR recommends

Dawn, you do not mention what your 'average' basal amount is or how long you
would have to have the pump detached for each trip. Is it just a few minutes,
five minutes, 1/2 hour? and would you be missing a lot of insulin (the reason
for the basal question), each time you disconnect.