Re: [IP] our patented Bolus Wizard calculator

   The really good bolus wizard will have a built-in infra-red scanner
that you point at the food you are about to eat.  When activated, it
will identify the type and amount of food you have and then contact the
central server via it's built-in encrypted wireless internet connection,
where it will calculate the carb and fat content from it's vast database
of all known food types.  It will then take a reading from my mood ring,
where it will determine my stress level and apply an appropriate
multiplication factor.   It will take that result, convert it to binary
coded octal, XOR it with the value of "pi", and come up with my bolus.
Now, THAT would  impress me!  ;-)  Until then, I'm happy to do it the
"old-fashioned" way.

Bob, pumping with the DTron+ since 3/2003