[IP] why im NOt a pessimist:

(im not looking to get , in a "urination " match

i was never promised anything, no cure, barely a life at all......
well, that was close to 47 years ago.....
"aint been so bad"

taxes... STINK (ill stick with that word, least i upset certain of the
masses)
war.... STINKS
politics.... STINKS too....
etc... etc....

Diabetes..... a drag...sure..... a hassle....of course..
ruined my life... NOT EVEN CLOSE (id like to yell that again, but i wont)

Im not about to have a heart attack,
rantin', and ravin' , and worrying about, how im NOT YET cured.....

and PUMP companies:....

personally ... I LOVE'em...... Lilly, innovo, love them too.....
im alive, i think, dont i owe some thanks to them......

if im cured, they're out of business... sure, im not a total idiot, id like
to see it cured,
but, its WHO, i expect to cure it..... i wont even get near the "stem cell"
issue.....

i dont expect the OIL companies, to fund "more efficient engines"
Lets face it, thats how THEY make their money.....
it might be better, for the world,
but counterproductive, to their bottom line....

I expect the CONSUMER to do that, by not buying cars with inefficient
engine...
we all know, that the only reason that has not occurred, is because
of how powerful, the oil companies (lobby) are....

do you think the insulin pump companies (and the insulin companies), have
that much power,
over  medical research industry ??..... (its possible, they do)

i just dont think, that the pump companies, are the ones to blame....
it just IS possible, that diabetes IS hard to cure.....

a cut.... not so hard to cure............ i put a bandaid on it ;-)