[IP] bells/whistles

>>>1. my trusty no-bells-and-whistles MM507C, obediently following my
instructions >>>

I respectfully disagree that the 507C has no bells and whistles. When I had
my 2nd (nameless) CPI/Lilly pump - A Betatron II 9200 - the DE (no CDEs
then) didn't promote it to other patients as they would not use all those
bells and whistles which included - Delay-Until Hold, 10-hr. alarm if not
used during that time, supplemental bolus (more, not less), and perhaps a
few others. I felt the patients should have a choice and not have the Eugly
pump foisted on them.

But my 507C has dual/square wave feature that my (nameless) 506 did not; it
has the last 7 boluses, the last 7 TDDs, a potential of 48 diff. basal
rates, it can be read for problems and totals with a computer port a dr.
has,  and probably some others. I think that is far more sophisticated with
bells and whistles than the whole-unit-only and one-basal-only first two
pumps I had. YMMV (~_^)

There are only two tools needed in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't
move and should, use the spray. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape