[IP] short digests

I wonder if people could <SNIP< irrelevant parts of the post they are
referring to? We have had some loooooong rants and loooooong medical reports
lately and receive from 2- 10-word replies that have included the ENTIRE
post/report. It ain't necessary, people. Sara, would you rant about
<snipping> too, please? <g>

It's really easy - if someone doesn't know how, just put your mousey thingy
at the beginning of what you don't want, keep it held down and drag it over
(down) the rest and it all turns very dark with white words. Then, hit the
Delete key on your keyboard and VOILA! it's gone. *IF* you did too much, you
can go to *Undo* and it will return. Then try again.

The last digest had only 19 messages cuz the replies took soooooo much
bandwidth eliminating real (new) posts.
The one before that had 31 posts. We've had more than that in digests

Thanks for your future cooperation.

Whose first anniversary of dialyzing is TODAY!!