[IP] THE PARADIGM SYSTEM is a first step toward developing an artificial pancreas.

I think this is awesome news.  The more technology we have the better.
Look in the past 50 years were technology has gotten us.
I will not complain about anything more advanced than what we have now.  If
we all accept what we have and would not want more technology, we
would have very little to look forward to with this disease.  I have had D
for over 20 years and I am ready for any advancements that may come.
I am still one of the few that still hopes and believes that one day there
will be a cure.  One step at a time though.
Yes we already have the cozmo but like someone else said the more companies
that come out with things like this will just benefit us in the long run.
With this disease and being in my late 20's it is very hard to look forward
to my future, but with advancements like this I think it makes things look
a whole lot better!!!!!

Just my opinion.  Thought I would write something positive.  What a change
around here!!!!!

Sarah Roscoe