Re: [IP] Re: integrated system rant, again

 O.K. - for those of us who are new and stupid could someone PLEASE tell me what
YMMV is?!?!?! I get the jist of what it means from the context, but I can't come
up with the right combination of words for those letters. Since it's used in
almost every other post, it's starting to drive me nuts!!! Please help a

Laura Gulley <email @ redacted> wrote:

Just forgot to add something to that post I just sent:

Y M M V!!!

For ME a high-tech integrated system isn't the right tool: I think I'm way
too changeable (my own MMV every day!!!) and I'd rather do it myself.
But...I forgot to say this part and LeeAnn's post helped me get it:
Potentially this is a great tool for lots of people. It's not a cure, it's
not a closed loop, but it's another new tool. We all need different
systems, and the more different tools to help us stay healthy, the better.
(Thanks, IP, for 100 points of view!)

Laura G

Do you Yahoo!?